Tuesday 3 June 2014

by Elzbieta Fazel


The Cross Of Jesus Christ In Stams Monastery

Description:

The Cross of Jesus Christ in Stams Cistercian Monastery, Tyrol, Austria.



Wayside Cross In Alps

Description:

Mieminger Plateau, Tyrol, Alps, Austria.






About Elzbieta:

I want to tell you just a bit about me.

I was born in Poland but I live since 25 years in the Austrian Tyrol. This is a beautiful place, a real paradise on earth. Folklore, people, monuments, castles, churches, art and alpine landscapes - I like to photograph to all of this. I specialize in press photography /Austria, Poland/, photo-reportages, corporate photography and natural portraits. I usually cooperate with Wojciech (Adi) Gatz,a journalist who specializes in historical themes. I try to look for the human side of photography. My photos may be used to make a postcards, calendars and in various publications: press articles, books, tourist brochures and websites. More photos and photos in RAW format available on request.

My motto: One photo is worth more than a thousand words.

Herzlich Willkommen im E-Portfolio von Elisabeth Fazel!

Hier habt Ihr die Möglichkeit, einige meiner Bilder als Poster, Kunstdruck Grußkarten oder Leinwand zu bestellen. Vielleicht ist ja etwas Passendes für Euch dabei. Mehr Fotos auf Anfrage!


Telfs - Austria





No comments:

Post a Comment