Sunday 6 April 2014

by Cassie Sears










For The Cross

Description:

FOR THE CROSS 

The life You gave 
Your body was broken 
Your love poured out 
You bled and You died for me 
There on the cross 
You breated Your last 
As you were crucified 
You gave it all for me 

Hallelujah, what a Savior 
Hallelujah, what a friend 
Hallelujah, King forever 
We thank You for the cross 

There on the ground 
Sealed in the darkness 
Lifeless laid 
The frame of the Father's son 
In agony 
He watched His only be sacificed 
He gave it all for me 

But on that day 
What seemed the darkest hour 
A violent hope 
Broke through and shook the ground 
As He rose 
The Light of all the world was magnified 
And You rose in Victory 

Hallelujah, it is finished 
Hallelujah, it is done 
Hallelujah, King forever 
We thank You for the cross 

Through our sins are scarlet 
You have made us white as snow

This song is the inspiration for this painting. 

FOR THE CROSS 

Written by Jenn Johnson, Gabriel Wilson, Ian McIntosh 

BETHEL MUSIC 

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.





About Cassie:

I am a prophetic artist. I paint the dreams and visions the Lord has given me. With the help of Holy Spirit I paint. Sometimes not seeing everything hidden within my paintings. Hearing people tell me what they see and me seeing it through their eyes. When I first started painting, I thought it was just for the Body of Christ. To bring them closer to Heavenly Father, the Son and Holy Spirit. But I am finding my painting are drawing people who have been hurt by the Church. People who know nothing of Christ. People who know when they look at my paintings they can feel the love of the Father, the acceptance through the Son and the Power of Holy Spirit. That moment of pure JOY. And desiring more of Him. Feeling His loving arms around them.

I want you to know that every person that has viewed my paintings, you are in my prayers. I pray that as you look at my paintings you feel the healing anointing, the breaker anointing. I declare in Jesus Name that you are healed emotionally, physically and mentally. That every demonic influence is gone, never to return! Holy Spirit!, come, fill the empty places. Pouring Love, Joy and peace into you! In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

I see God moving across the deserts from Mount Sinai. His brilliant splendor fills the earth and sky; His glory fills the heavens, and the earth is full of His praise! What a wonderful God He is! From His hands flash rays of brilliant light. He rejoices in His awesome power. Habakkuk 3:3-4


Valley Center, CA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment