Wednesday 7 May 2014

by Kume Bryant


Cross I

Description:

1 Peter 2:24 

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 

Painted this in series of 3. 

Cross 1, 2, and 3

Cross II

Description:

1 Peter 2:24 

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

Cross III

Description:

1 Peter 2:24

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

Painted this in series of 3.

Cross 1, 2, and 3.

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:


To See Kume's Work In The Main Blog Please Click Here  <> HERE <>

And To See Kume's Work In The Christian Churches Blog Please Click Here  <> HERE <>



About Kume:

I have loved creating art as long as I can remember. I studied Graphic/Advertising art and worked as one for 20+ years. In 2007, I decided to paint and loving every moment along with photography and digital art. I enjoy my time in creating what makes me happy. My hope is that my work can give someone a moment to dream and be at peace.

Thank you for you and may God bless you!


Tucson, AZ - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment